Roll over image to zoom in
This Faithfull Voltage Detector is uses a safe, non-contact method to detect AC voltage in outlets, lighting fixtures, circuit breakers, wires and cables and can be used to find circuit breaks in a wire.
A voltage test is easy to carry out by simply holding the detector by its body and placing the white end cap near or onto a cable or fitting believed to be carrying electricity. The detector tip will light up RED if a voltage is present.
- Voltage Detection: 50V-1,000VAC.
- Frequency: 50-500Hz.
- Measurement: CAT II, 1000V.
- Category: CAT III, 600V.
- LED detects the presence of AC current.
- Locate breaks in power cables and wires.
- Non contact testing for complete safety.
- Convenient pen size with a pocket clip.
- 2 x 1.5v AAA Alkaline Batteries included.
WARNING: Always test on a known live circuit before use. This detector is not designed to carry out contact tests on live supplies. Any other form of test should be carried out by a qualified electrician.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.