The Black and Decker KX2001K is a powerful 2,000 Watt, 2-speed heat gun with variable heat control in all heat applications.
The heat gun is suitable for the following applications:
- Stripping paint, varnish or adhesives
- Loosening rusted or seized nails
- Thawing frozen water pipes
- Bending and shaping metal.
The heat gun is supplied in a kitbox, along with the following:
- Reflector nozzle for working around pipes or in enclosed areas
- Glass protection nozzle to protect glass when working on window frames
- Reduction cone to concentrate heat into a smaller area for tough applications
- Wide nozzle for working on larger work pieces
- Multi-sided scraper.
- Input Power: 2,000W.
- Air Flow: 300/500 L/min.
- Temperature Range: 50-450°c/90-600°c.
- Cable Length: 2m.
- Weight: 0.8kg.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.