The Sterling Classic design post box is manufactured from tough galvanised steel with a secure lock. An outward opening letter flap provides all-round weather protection to keep mail dry, whilst the specially designed narrow post slot provides extra security against post being removed. Mail is retrieved by unlocking the drop front style door. The post box has a stylish embossed design and benefits from a name plate window. Two keys and all fixings are supplied.
Sterling is a brand of Burg-Wächter one of the largest manufactures of security products in the world. Burg-Wächter has a proud heritage of over 120 years and are recognised for quality standards across our extensive range of locks, padlocks, safes, post boxes and access control solutions.
Please note these post boxes are not watertight and it is important to choose a fixing spot where there is minimal weather resistance like wind and rain. This post box has drain holes at the bottom to allow any water that gets inside to escape.
- Powder coated galvanised steel
- Weather resistant, with no springs to corrode
- Outward opening letter flap for improved weather protection
- Narrow style slot that reduces the risk of mail being removed without a key
- Drop front to access mail securely and easily
- Nameplate for convenience when multiple post boxes are located together
- Dimensions: 370 x 364 x 134 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.