A traditional waterproof coating for agricultural buildings and parts of rustic cottages/barns and materials such as wood, metal, stone, tin and brick surfaces.
- Lower odour & quicker drying.
- It’s gloss finish turns matt with prolonged UV exposure.
- For wood, metal, stone, tin and brick – including exterior damp course lines.
- Effective on stone walls and bricks, certain marine applications, timbers
- Compatible over previously tarred surfaces. Now based on a modified bitumen material.
- Contains White Spirit.
- For a product containing tar, we recommend Refined Coal Tar/Brushing Tar.
- Coverage – 10m² per litre.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.