The 4 piece ratchet tie down set can be used in the transport and building industries, the home and for many outdoor activities. Ratchet tie downs are the preferred option to secure a variety of loads quickly and efficiently by using the ratcheting system to increase the restraining pressure on the load.
The straps are manufactured from 25mm wide Terylene, which is a cut and abrasion resistant weather-proof material with triple layer webbing. Each strap is 5M long, enabling a number of large or unusual shaped loads to be secured to a car or truck.
- Easy to use
- Manufactured to EN12192-2 from cut, abrasion and weather resistant 25mm Terylene.
- Automatic locking ratchet.
- • Breaking strain: 600kg/daN (1322lbs).
- • Maximum working load: 300kg/daN (660lb).
- • Triple layer webbing straps: 25mm wide x 5M long.
- • Integral 'S' style steel coated fixing hooks for ease of use.
- PLEASE NOTE: WEIGHT OF CARGO MUST NOT EXCEED THE WORKING LOAD LIMIT.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.