Attractive and free flowering mix of single blooms. A favourite to grow over fences and trellis or use to cover unsightly areas or objects.
Sow Indoors: February - March
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - June
Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- Easy and quick to grow, as trailing or climbing plants
- Height: 180 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Annual (HA)
- Habit: Climbing, Trailing
- Bee Friendly - perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Tropaeolum majus - Nasturtium Trailing Single Mixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.