A traditional transparent oil glaze with an extended drying time for decorative paint work. Dries to a translucent gloss finish on a wide range of surfaces. Can be tinted with Polyvine Woodgrain Oil Colourant, most oil based paints, or universal stainers.
After brushing the coloured Scumble over the base coat the desired decorative effect is created by breaking the surface with a crumpled rag, bag, sponge or a Polyvine tool or brush. When the glaze is completely dry it can be sealed with a coat of Polyvine Extra Pale Varnish.
- Can be used for colourwashing, dragging, graining, marbling, stippling, ragging, sponging and bagging.
- Water and stain resistant
- Dries to a translucent gloss finish
- Drying time: Base coat 24 hours
- Coverage: 15-20 square metres litre depending on technique, when mixed with colourant
- Size: 500ml
- Finish: Mahogany
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.