Ring Culture is a method of growing plants where two sets of roots, a tap root and feeding roots are formed. The roots grown within the ring culture pots are used to take up the plant food, whilst the second set of roots penetrate into the area below the pot, seeking out water.
- Pack of 6
- Plants form two sets of roots to improve feed and water uptake
- Retains moisture in the substrate below the pot, reducing watering frequency
- Improves nutrient availability and reduces leaching
- Reduced plant check from transplants in warmer pot compost
- Plants can be grown in the same place the following year without soil disinfection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.