The Dremel Multi-Vise is the ultimate 3-in-1 attachment for your Dremel Multi-Tool. The Multi-Vise will hold your workpiece securely at any angle, using the easy-to-adjust 360° rotating base and 50° tilt function to work on your project from any angle. The securing clamp of the base has a layer of soft material to keep your workbench or kitchen table scratch-free.
You can also use the Multi-Vise as a tool holder mounted to your workbench to bring your workpiece to your Multi-Tool for applications, such as sanding and polishing, while having total control over your project. Easily disconnect the clamp to use it separately as a stand-alone clamp to attach the workpiece directly to your workbench. Thanks to the quick release function you can quickly release your workpiece by using just one button, making you ready in no time for the next step of your project. The jaws of the clamp have removable rubber caps and V-grooves to increase grip and protection of your workpiece and eliminate the risk of scratches on your valuables while clamping.
- The Dremel Multi-Vise is a stationary bench vice, a standalone clamp and a tool holder all in one for
- Ideal to tightly clamp your workobject or rotary tool for more control and precision when cutting, sanding, sharpening, shaping
- Clamps to surface up to 6.3 cm thick as a bench vice
- Ball and socket allows for 360 degrees rotation and 50 degrees tilt
- Features a quick release button, 20 cm jaw depth and grooves in jaws for more grip
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.