Dylon Hand Dye Goldfish Orange perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks and delicates you would rather not put in the washing machine such as wools and silks. It is ideal for craft activities such as tie-dye and batik.
- Colour: Goldfish Orange
- Fabric dye for use by hand with permanent results
- Suitable for use on natural fabrics: cotton, linen and viscose, wool and silk
- Lighter shades will be achieved on polyester/cotton and polyester/viscose mixes
- Not suitable for use on wool silk, synthetic fibres (e.g. polyester, acrylic, nylon) and fabrics with special finishes (e.g. waterproofing or fire resistant)
- Colour mixing rules apply (e.g. red dye on blue fabric will give purple)
- To remove the colour first use DYLON Pre-Dye
- One pack will dye up to 250g of fabric (e.g. a shirt) to the full shade on the pack or larger amounts to lighter shades.
- Size: 50g