Easy to grow, colourful and bright mixture of predominantly double and semi-double flowers. A great addition to beds, borders and any type of container.
Sow Indoors: February - March
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - June
Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- Easy to grow bright mix, thrives in poor soil
- Height: 30 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Annual (HA)
- Habit: Ground cover, medium
- Bee Friendly - perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Tropaeolum majus - Nasturtium Jewel Mixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.