A charming mixture of single flowers in bright summer colours. Very easy to grow, perfect for beds, borders and containers.
Sow Indoors: February - March
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - June
Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- Easy to grow, mix of single flowers, thrives in poor soil
- Height: 30 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Annual (HA)
- Habit: Ground Cover, Medium
- Bee Friendly - perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Tropaeolum majus - Nasturtium Tom Thumb Mixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.