So easy and quick to grow, this dark leaved variety produces masses of pretty semi-double blooms in summer. Ideal for borders, pots or ground cover.
Sow Indoors: February - March
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - June
Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- Easy to grow, striking mix above dramatic marbled foliage
- Height: 30 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Annual (HA)
- Habit: Ground Cover, Medium
- Bee Friendly - perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Tropaeolum majus - Nasturtium Salmon Baby
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.