Bred to have greater resistance to rust and elegant spires of traditional snapdragon flowers in a bright range of colours. Usually grown as an annual.
Sow Indoors: January - March
Sow Outdoors/Plant: May - June
Flowers/Harvest: June - October
- For beds, borders and containers, with improved tolerance to rust
- Height: 45 cm
- Plant Class: Half Hardy Perennial (HHP)
- Habit: Medium, upright
- Full sun or partial shade
- Bee friendly - Perfect for Pollination
- Great for attracting Bees
- Johnsons Seeds Antirrhinum Majus - Antirrhinum Rust Resistant Mixed - Snapdragon
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.