Striking mix of large bright flowers with extra long spurs. A cottage garden favourite for the early border and a good variety for cut flowers.
Sow Indoors: February - June
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - June
Flowers/Harvest: May - July
- Long spurred striking blooms. Perfect for easy colour
- Height: 90 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Perennial (HP)
- Habit: Medium, upright
- Full sun or partial shade
- Suitable for cutting
- Bee Friendly - Perfect for Pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Aquilegia. vulgaris - Aquilegia McKana Giant Mixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.