Popular traditional cottage garden plant. Perfect for early summer colour in the border with large blooms reminiscent of cups and saucers, hence its name!
Sow / Plant Outdoors : April - July
Flowers/Harvest: May - July
- Traditional cottage garden favourite for early summer colour
- Height: 75 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Biennial (HB)
- Habit: Medium, upright
- Full Sun or Partial Shade
- Bee Friendly - Perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Campanula medium - Canterbury Bells Cup and Saucer Mixed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.