The much loved champion of British hedgerows, verges and woodland clearings. Now rare in the wild but it can easily be grown for wild gardens and the back of borders.
Sow Indoors: April - July
Sow Outdoors/Plant: April - July
Flowers/Harvest: May - July
- Wild flowers, to grow in the garden
- Height: 120 cm
- Plant Class: Hardy Biennial (HB)
- TOXIC IF EATEN
- Partial Shade
- Native British Wildflower Species
- Bee Friendly - perfect for pollination
- Johnsons Seeds Digitalis purpurea - Wildflower Foxglove
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.