Roll over image to zoom in
These Spear and Jackson soft gear bypass secateurs are perfect for pruning and minimise stem bruising on green and live stems. The geared mechanism amplifies force to make cutting 20% easier. Its compact size make them ideal for smaller hands with a cast aluminium body they are also lightweight.
They have a soft feel ergonomic handles with a soft grip for increased comfort. The blades are made from high carbon steel for strength and lasting sharpness. PTFE coated blades for rust resistance and a smooth cutting action
- Geared cutting action
- High carbon steel upper blade for lasting sharpness
- PTFE coated upper blade for rust resistant and a smooth cutting action
- Compact size ideal for smaller hands
- Strong but lightweight cast aluminium body
- Soft feel ergonomic handle for comfortable use
- Bypass action minimises bruising when cutting green, live stems
- Geared mechanism amplifies force to make cutting 20% easier
- 10 year guarantee
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.